Community Health Centers of Benton and Linn Counties provide a medical home that promotes and supports health and wellness.
We accomplish this by-
- Bringing together medical, dental, mental health, and addiction services
- Offering care that is inclusive and available to anyone regardless of insurance status, economic status, language, age or health status
- Providing services at clinic locations in Benton and Linn Counties
- Working together with patients/consumers/clients to have them involved in decisions and actions to improve their health
- Coordinating community partnerships to provide a broader range of services than can be offered by the health center alone
- Intentionally committing to being a leader in changing health care delivery by modeling an integrated health home that provides access to quality care
Healthy people, strong communities
Values were developed through a process that included input from all employees of Benton County Health Services (BCHS; which includes the Health Department and the Health Center). These shared values are reflected in our service to patients as well as our work environment and are defined as follows:
- BCHC values innovation as a tool for positive change and will be proactive in strategically utilizing opportunities to advance the health of our community
- Our staff and services demonstrate a client centered approach that is timely, respectful, and involves the client.
- BCHS is committed to improving the health of all residents in our community.
- BCHS values high functioning, multi-disciplinary teams accomplished by supporting individuals in professional growth, encouraging their contributions as experts in their areas of work, and demonstrating equality and respect among all team members.
- Successful partnerships reflected internally among staff and programs, and externally with community and state stakeholders are critical to achieving our goals.
- BCHS values diversity as demonstrated in our staff and culturally appropriate services.
- BCHS demonstrates excellent stewardship of human & financial resources.